I'm recycling my New Year Resolution list from a couple of years ago. It's basically the same exact list I would write if I had to do it from scratch. Some things just never change.......
1. Get organized (circa. 1996)
2. Stop procrastinating (circa. 1970)
3. Watch less tv (circa. invention of HGTV)
4. Learn Spanish (circa. meeting of spanish speaking husband 20 years ago)
5. Get more exercise (circa. birth of children)
6. Return calls promptly (circa. invention of answering machines)
7. Stick to New Year's resolutions (circa. first year I started writing them.)
We'll see what happens this year. I'm not holding my breath.
Happy New Year Everyone!